Service was perfect during the entire visit. It deserves even more than 5*. Staff is very kind and they will try to help you whenever you need a help. Food is more than delicious. You will enjoy each day of your stay
Siam Elegance Belek / Disaster place / Not to Go
Alma Non 15/08/2017 07:16
Been here of two week in Aug 2017 1. Hygiene - disaster - pool tiles are not cleaned, so every morning you come wet from pool immediately there is lots of dirt near your chairs. Restaurants tables - sticking because not cleaned well, food left overs between parts of the table. Restaurant tiles sticking and slippery. Toilet in front of restaurant smells like .... like in some highway stop. Toilets in rooms are not cleaned every day. In two weeks our bad sheets were not changes..Tables on the sunshades not cleaned at all...so you put your sun glasses on such a dirts..
2. Airconditioning - it is just cooling system, not adjustable air-conditioning, so every time you switch it on it starts cooling very cold air, no meter if you adjust 25celisus..
3. Internet - no internet on the pool, not in the rooms, only in some small spot near reception and near cay bar. And no intention to improve it.
4. Customer service - we wanted to change room because of the air-condition, they showed us worse rooms...All other complaints we had they said just it is like that, no intention to improve it...
5. Waiters - work all day and all nights, they are simply running because around because of lots of work and no service they can provide...There is no essentials on the tables for breakfast / lunch..
6. No pool/sea beach guy to help
7. Food - one or two kind of meat and for each you should wait 10-15 min in a line to get it. Lots of junk food - carbs, no healthy food like you would expect in 5 star hotel (only salads)
8. Facility - stated that it is renovated, no way, maybe they painted some walls, all else is disaster. This is 3 star hotel and they charge like 5.
9. Nobody speaks english and they are rude toward guests.
Not recommended at all
Hana Aon 29/07/2017 10:51
I went to this hotel last week and i dont advise anybody to go there. In the reception they dont speak english and extremly rude esp. This guy nakass his name i dont remember. Zero customer service. The internet doesnt exist!! Extremly weak. The elevators are disaster slowwwww. The food is the worst (its all about quality not quantity!!!) No kettle in the room. I dont recommend at all!
Great vacation for kids
ivica aon 26/07/2017 00:38
We just arrived from our vacation and I can say that is excellent well organized hotel. The staff is working very hard and you don't wait anywhere for anything I mean for drinks on the bars. The is excellent animation team and is very interesting for kids a lot of activities during the day face painting games dancing drawings ect. I recommend this hotel for families with kids. There is excellent beach and pools, especially kids pool. The food was good a lot of choice, the staff on the reception speaks English and helped us about everything that we asked. The alacarte restorants are interesting, there is a party on the pools during the day with programs and activities.I can say that this hotel is worth for the money we have paid.
Will not go the again
Ahmad aon 20/07/2017 22:31
I just arrived from antalya today , Just want to say it's a trap don't go there I don't know from.where I can start But I Will start with advantages to be honest : 1- kids pool very good 2- food is very good 3- beach is good Disadvantages (very long list ): 1- internet is died and very very very slow and you can't rate it as slow it's not exist . 2- receptionists do not know English some words only , and they are not helpful at all and they don't want to waste there valuable time to answer any question from you 3- the luggage guys are rude and looking only for tips 4 - there is no kettle in.the room 5-rooms small and and well organized 6- room lighting is poooooor 7- fredg(mini bar not cold) 8- air conditioning bad 9- shampoo and lotion in the bathroom daily changing bad bad bad 10- double bed is small also 11-elevators old and you need to wait long time to go up or down waiting the que I don't recommend this Hotel or Motel :) To anyone Don't Go There