What People are saying
manmeet singh W on 19/04/2017 04:30
Its a good hotel to stay in mangalore. The rooms are good and maintained properly. Staff is also very co operative. Food of this hotel is also hygenic especially paneer masala has its good taste.Had a nice stay at this hotel.
"Pleasant stay at LALIT"
RubySow on 28/02/2017 18:38
Loved the hospitality.I stayed here for two days with my family.This place has lot of security and well maintained .Rooms are very spacious .Only one negative point that i observed here is the windows over here.It does not have grills and the windows are sliding ones .
Behave less with guest
Seby F on 08/12/2016 01:27
First of all
The one who is working in front office
Hi don't have any manners to talk with guests
Bathroom & toilet and all is very dirty
And not proper maintenance
Badging is not done properly
And not clean
Suitable for bachelors
vinothk585 on 30/12/2015 11:46
We started looking for the stay a day before the Christmas holidays, hence we had no option left but to book this hotel for stay. Hotel is situated at very close proximity to the highways but the rooms are very badly maintained , no hot water , all the lights are power savers so rooms doesn look bright , and very old televisions which u cant find in any of our homes today. As we had no choice for the stay and our plan was to not to waste time in sleeping at room but to start early morning to cover all the spots and come back only in late night , this room was ok. Otherwise this is not suitable for family with kids and elderly people.
A hotel with a LOT of SECURITY and Cleanliness issues
Imon M on 28/12/2015 18:05
Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and those nights were full of apprehension due to a feeling of insecurity in this hotel. Following are the pros and cons :
1. Rooms are big and spacious(referring to the A/C one)
2. Good Parking space.
1. This hotel has HUGE security issues especially for women. Having said that guys dont feel comfortable either. Following are the reasons.
(a) There is no latch in the main door, only a door knob lock which can be opened by any hotel person with the duplicate keys. I personally found this very insecure for women.
(b) There is a ventilation window in the bathroom which has a net and not parallel glass window shades. This ventilation window is accessible from an adjacent maintenance duct. This is totally unacceptable if you have your family with you. I had to cover it myself with a newspaper for bare minimum security.
(c) The rooms have huge sliding windows but no grill. It would have been fine but these sliding windows locks are all broken. Anyone can come inside the room through the window at will.
2. The hotel has a lot of cleanliness problem. The ONLY drinking water in the form of refilled Bisleri bottles from their so called Aqua guard. They told its from an Aquaguard and when i inspected i found that it was literally dysfunctional and falling apart midst a pile of beer bottles. Infact i saw a staff cleaning utensils with the same water . Also I found a pile of these Bisleri bottles inside the lift which they simply picked. and refilled and supplied. Was forced to get mineral water bottles from outside after seeing this
3. The room intercom phone is not working and when i told this to the reception they simply gave a mobile no and told to call on that...... Found it very odd.
4. I had requested the hotel staff to provide me couple of clean sheets to use it with the blankets. They refused on the face.
5. I found a pile of mattress on the floor in an adjacent room covered in dirt, and then saw the staff taking the same ones to rooms for people to sleep on.
This sums up my experience and review...... please think of all aspects before to book this hotel.