- 1. How do I book a flight online?
- 2. How do I change or cancel my flight reservation?
- 3. How do I pay online?
- 4. What ticket delivery options are available?
- 5. How do I know my reservation has been confirmed?
- 6. How can I get a receipt for my flight reservation?
- 7. What credit cards do you accept?
- 8. How do I book tickets for children or infants online?
- How do I book a flight online?
- To book a domestic flight online, start on the home page and click the "Flights" tab located in the
top of the search area. Fill in all the fields with a
yellow background. The white fields are optional.
- How do I change or cancel my flight reservation?
- Click on the "My Account" tab located in the top right-hand
corner of our home page after login. Search for orders and your bookings. Click on the booking reference number you want to cancel.
Select the passengers you wish to cancel and click the
- For orders that cannot be processed online, please contact us
on 39 41 41 41 (within India local call).
- How do I pay online?
- You have two choices:
- Credit Card/Debit Cards. You can pay online using your credit/debit cards of different banks.
- What ticket delivery options are available?
- Tickets will be emailed to you once confirmed and the PNR is also smsed to your mobile.
- Tickets can be picked up at the airport counter by showing the PNR smsed to you after flight bookings
- Travelers booking e-tickets can check in at the airport counter by showing valid identification or passport.
- How do I know my reservation has been confirmed?
- We will send you a confirmation email once your reservation has been submitted and received.
- If you provide a Indian mobile phone number, you will also receive a text message confirming your reservation.
- How can I get a receipt for my flight
- You can print tickets online by going to My Booking section on the top right hand corner of any page.
- Your printed e-ticket can be used as a receipt.
- What credit cards do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa and Mastercards) issued inside India for online bookings.
- How do I book tickets for children or infants
online (domestic flights only)?
When making a reservation, select "Adult", "Child" (or "Infant") from the passenger type list. Fill in the required fields and submit the order.
We at Via.com, value your FeedBack. Your FeedBack will be of utmost priority to us. Please don't hesitate to give your value comments.