Terms and Conditions
Aha Terms & Conditions
- No need to pay Toll Tax, State Tax or other similar taxes to the driver (for all-inclusive bookings)
- Parking charges, Airport Entry Charges, if applicable, are excluded and will have to be paid directly to the driver
- Once you exceed the km limit for your trip, you shall be charged at Rs.10/km
- Between 09:00 PM to 6:00 AM, an additional night charge (Rs.250/night) will be applicable. These charges to be paid directly to the driver
- Waiting charges would be applicable after the cab reaches the boarding point. The first 15 minutes are free but post that the charge is Rs.2 per minute and this amount has to be paid to the driver directly.
- In case of partial payment, the balance payment of trip needs to be paid in advance at the time of pick-up
- You need to collect the receipts from driver for any toll tax, state tax, night charges or extra km paid directly to the driver during the trip. AHA is not liable to provide invoices for such amount
- Any grievances or claims related to the cab travel should be reported to AHA within 24 hours of travel time
- The booking will be for cab type SEDAN and we do not commit on providing any preferred cab model (Dzire, Etios or similar)
- AC will be switched off in hilly areas
- You can accommodate 1 bag in Hatchback, 2 bags in Sedan and 3 bags in SUV
- We do not commit on particular fuel type vehicle like Petrol, Diesel or CNG. Cab will be provided on the basis of availability.
- You are not allowed to take pets with you inside the cab
- Due to traffic or any other unavoidable reason, pickup may be delayed by 30 mins
- Driver details will be shared up to 2 hour prior to departure.
- You are solely responsible for managing your own travel schedule. AHA Taxis will not be liable for any compensation
Aha Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation till 24 hours before departure
- AHA Taxis (AHA) will not be held responsible for any cancellation or delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation or strike, traffic jam or road blockage, etc.
- AHA reserves the right to cancel or change the booking of a vehicle at any point
- Any modifications/amendments to the booking are not allowed
- In the event of cancellation of a cab trip, AHA's liability will be limited only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the e-ticket
Via.com Terms and Conditions
- All cab booking related queries will be handled by AHA Taxis
- Any legal issues raised for cab booking will be handled by AHA taxis
- Via.com is not responsible for any booking related issues.
- Terms and conditions of Via.com will be applicable
- Flat 7% discount on cab booking on AHA taxis. Use Code AHAVIA