Terms and Conditions
Centrum Terms & Conditions
- As a user of foreign exchange services you agree and confirm being aware of all regulatory norms.
- Centrum forex.com will not be responsible for any transaction executed through us by forge or unprofessed information. User will be solely responsible for such action and liable to regulatory actions.
- All orders need to be completely complied with regulatory guidelines; any deviation from the same will be the sole responsibility of the user.
- All order values will be rounded off to the nearest currency unit.
- Deliveries only to the area covered by Centrum Direct Limited, for location assistance call our helpline.
- Rates are subjected to major fluctuation.
- User understands and agrees that all other foreign currency travel card related terms and condition as displayed on the card issuing banks website will be applicable.
- The source of funds for making the purchases/remittances on this site belong to me and the foreign exchange shall not be used for prohibited purposes.
- The orders placed are not designed for the purpose of any contravention or evasion of the provisions of the FEMA 1999 Act or of any Rule, Regulation, Notification, Direction or Order made there under.
- The Customer agrees and undertakes to provide such information /documents as will reasonably satisfy us about the transaction in terms of the RBI Limits for Foreign Exchange Purchases or sales.
- The customer shall be responsible and liable for any incorrect information provided by him.
- The foreign exchange purchased from this site should be used within 60 days of purchase. In case it is not possible to use the foreign exchange within the period of 60 days, same should be surrendered to an authorised person.
- Free door delivery will only be available for order value greater than USD 250 or equivalent and within city limit of 30kms from the branch.
- All documents are mandatory. A2/BTQ form and Bank reload forms need to be submitted for every transaction.
- Payment and all 'relevant' documents need to be submitted within 24 hrs of placing the order or else the rates will be applicable when the complete payment and documentation is received.
- Currency notes are subjected to availability
Via.com Terms & Conditions
- All Foreign Exchange related queries will be handled by centrum Forex team
- Any legal issues will be handled by centrum forex team
- All other terms & conditions of Centrum Forex and Via.com will be applicable.